Thursday, January 27, 2011

This week...

This week has felt longer than any have in a long time. Monday was okay, my partner and daughter were sick and most times when someone is in that position even if I am having a really crappy day I can put that aside and it makes me feel better to help them out. So monday was an overall good and busy day. Then Tuesday came and it just started off bad and really didn't get too much better. I am not sure anything specifically happened that was earth shattering it was just an overall hard day. Then came Wednesday, which was by and far this week the hardest day yet. I am hesitant to say it was a bad day because I think a more accurate description is that it has been challenging. I feel like at some point Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning that I got hit with what feels like a hormonal issue. I like it to PMS only significantly worse than I ever had. Now, I can't say for sure that it is testosterone related or not. No one can without blood work done, however from what I have heard from people who take their shots every two weeks that there can be some kind of drop off around day 10 which was Tuesday for me. That would make sense to me considering how I am feeling.

I am feeling very irritable, which was the key indicator before that I was having PMS. I feel extremely uncomfortable in my body. I am not sleeping well. I am grumpy but I am sure that is a result more of the other things going on. I am grumpy at the dog because she follows me around 24/7 wanting attention especially if I am holding the baby and it drives me crazy on a good day. The cat is crazy and wreaking havoc on the house which makes me want to kill her and bury her little 8 lb body in the backyard. My partner and I are struggling, and I am sure I play a large part in why we aren't getting along super well. My surgery is a month from now and it has me extremely stressed out for multiple reasons. So I know that this week my posts have been either pity parties or straight up complaining and I don't make any apologies for it, I just simply recognize it and am hoping this get better in the next few days after I take another shot. And if there is a repeat that goes to show this is in fact testosterone related rather than all kinds of other things related I will talk to my doctor about changing it up to every week although getting poked every week is hardly something that appeals to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;