This morning started out like mornings do, with a little daddy/daughter cuddle time which just always makes my day. Everything was going okay although I have been feeling a little edgy. I was a little grumpy that I felt I had to put my binder on to take the baby to daycare cause I knew I was going to come home and take it off to work and chill around the house getting stuff done. I hate that I feel like I have to wear it all the time even for the smallest things that take place outside the house.
So I was walking the dog, wearing the binder because I just didn't feel like dealing with taking it off and I walk her all the time with it on so I didn't think anything of it. Well this morning it was hurting my back big time, the dog was driving me insane and not walking good on a leash like she normal does. So we didn't walk a long way because I had this overwhelming need to get home and get it off. It was weird, almost like this panicky feeling but I have not really ever gotten that before regarding this situation. So I got home and both the dog and cat followed me into the bathroom and I lost it. I got so angry because I just wanted to do my own thing for two minutes and not have them wanting my attention. That was the moment I realized that something else must be going on here for me to react so strongly to them. I mean sure, anyone who has a pet can understand that they can be annoying as hell at times but my reaction was still out of proportion to the situation. Then it hit me, that I am getting my 3rd shot on Saturday and I have heard from other guys who took it every two weeks rather than every week that around day 10 or 11 that there can be a hormone level drop and it can cause a person to be all kinds of messed up. Really the last 24 hours have been very difficult for me to deal with. I am so edgy and irritable. I am more uncomfortable in my body than I have been in a long time. At the same time that I feel lethargic and like I don't want to do anything I also feel like I have all this nervous energy. Maybe it is not related to the hormones, maybe it is I don't know for sure. All I really do know is that I am not in a good mood. I am kind of in a "fuck the world" mood.
I am going to my chiropractor because my back is all kinds of messed up. I am going without my binder on, of course. And I have not mentioned to him that I am transitioning. The mood I am in today I don't feel like I can deal with it so I am probably not going to mention it. It is one of those days that I really just want to crawl back into bed but I have things that I have to get done. Whatever is going on I am feeling more unstable (if that is the right word) than I have in a really long time and I don't like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If I may throw in a few cents:
Talk to your doctor about splitting your doses and doing it every week. Maybe it will help with the mood swings. You could wait and see if you even out after a few more shots, but if it's disruptive enough, switch it.
Just do what's best for Jackson and his family. :)
Post a Comment