Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Identification

This morning I got my new license with my new name and picture! Wow, now it all feels real. Of course it still says that I am female but seeing as how I very rarely show my ID for anything I can live with that until I get my gender marker changed. That is for after San Francisco, since I just don't have the time or energy to deal with it before then. I have been hitting the pavement hard changing my name on things. Got it changed at the bank, at school, the doctors office as well as various other places. It feels fabulous and as my therapist told me today it is helping with my confidence immensely. Both the lady at the DMV and the guy at the bank totally treated me like a guy (which is what I want) even though they both took a long look at the license and know that it still says female. They were both very nice though and I really appreciate that.

I have fallen off my workouts because I have been sick and there has been a ton of extreme personal stuff going on this last week. I think in the long run it is all going to work out and be good but right now I just feel overwhelmed. I need to get back to working out as I can see that my self esteem is taking at least a small hit because of the lack of it. Not to mention it is such a good release and stress channeling outlet.

So I have been having a weird problem since being on testosterone. I am getting chronic yeast infections. Yes, yeast infections. I have never had one before in my life that I can remember prior to now. My partner, who is a doctor thinks it is the hormonal imbalance but since it has come back yet again I am going to email my doctor about it because it is annoying on more than one level. First of all, since I am still somewhat on the edge of presenting or not presenting I am uncomfortable going to the store to buy those items. Also I am annoyed having to get them at all and the timing, and then there is the general discomfort that comes with having this problem. So anyway I am going to ask my guys if any of them had this problem or not.

On a funny note, I found myself wishing this afternoon that I could use a women's bathroom and I have not used one now for weeks. I went to use the bathroom someplace I have used it before and it was so gross! That is not the first men's bathroom that has been nasty but I don't understand why? So if anyone has any insight into that I would love to hear it cause it is beyond my reasonable comprehension

.

2 comments:

dontazz said...

When I started T I had a yeast infection and bladder infections and have not had one now in years. But then I have had hysterectomy has for buying the stuff for female's stuff I always say I hope this is want the wife wants. jack

Jackson said...

Thanks dude that is totally helpful to know!

Post a Comment

 
;