I got my prescription this morning. I knew I was having a phone appointment with my doctor this morning and so last night I couldn't hardly sleep I was so excited, and had so many things racing through my head. I knew he would prescribe it for me and that I would be able to take it today if I wanted to. So this morning came and we had our phone appointment and he sent the prescription in. I was on cloud nine! I didn't even have to take it to feel different. A whole new confidence hit me, I felt more masculine that I have in a really long time. So I ran some errands and then went and got the prescription. I decided that I am going to wait and take my first shot on new years day. What an awesome way to ring in 2011 and I have convinced my partner to give me my first one in my butt. I am glad that she is willing to give me the injections because rather than two places to get the shots I will have four, which will hopefully lessen the pain and scar tissue build up or at least make it take twice as long. I have heard as scar tissue builds up in the thigh that it becomes harder to get the needle in and even more painful. It will also give me a little time to get used to how it feels. I will start my taking an injection every two weeks rather than every week, in part so I don't have to stick myself so often. My doctor however was very willing to put it down to every week if I feel I need it. Even though I have not taken it yet, just to have the prescription in my own hand made me feel so relieved. Now I just wait another 24 hours or so to take my first shot. I can't hardly wait. The hard part will to be patient while the effects take place, and remember that it won't happen over night although I really wish it would. I just need to remember this is one more step in the right direction and one step closer to what I have always wanted and needed.
I got my prescription this morning. I knew I was having a phone appointment with my doctor this morning and so last night I couldn't hardly sleep I was so excited, and had so many things racing through my head. I knew he would prescribe it for me and that I would be able to take it today if I wanted to. So this morning came and we had our phone appointment and he sent the prescription in. I was on cloud nine! I didn't even have to take it to feel different. A whole new confidence hit me, I felt more masculine that I have in a really long time. So I ran some errands and then went and got the prescription. I decided that I am going to wait and take my first shot on new years day. What an awesome way to ring in 2011 and I have convinced my partner to give me my first one in my butt. I am glad that she is willing to give me the injections because rather than two places to get the shots I will have four, which will hopefully lessen the pain and scar tissue build up or at least make it take twice as long. I have heard as scar tissue builds up in the thigh that it becomes harder to get the needle in and even more painful. It will also give me a little time to get used to how it feels. I will start my taking an injection every two weeks rather than every week, in part so I don't have to stick myself so often. My doctor however was very willing to put it down to every week if I feel I need it. Even though I have not taken it yet, just to have the prescription in my own hand made me feel so relieved. Now I just wait another 24 hours or so to take my first shot. I can't hardly wait. The hard part will to be patient while the effects take place, and remember that it won't happen over night although I really wish it would. I just need to remember this is one more step in the right direction and one step closer to what I have always wanted and needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment