Monday, October 25, 2010

I feel so lucky

I know I have posted before, but I really do feel so lucky that I have such an amazing and understanding partner. It is so hard for me sometimes and other times it is not as hard. Yet every single day is filled with new things, whether that is buying a razor and shave cream or men's clothes, or getting a new haircut, the list could go on endlessly. It is so much change, and so far for very little results in terms of doing anything other than making me look like a very masculine woman. People who interact with me always say "ma'am" or something to the effect to me. That doesn't mean that if we are just out walking around that I don't pass at a glance I really don't know. I just know that if it is this hard for me how much harder is it for her. After all, she thought she was partnered with another woman. Even though I never thought of myself as being part of a lesbian couple, that was how she saw things. So many partners would leave in this situation and yet so far she has shown me how much she loves me, and she continues to show me every single day. I am rather amazed really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;