Friday, October 1, 2010

Anticipation

I can hardly believe that today is October 1st! How the heck did that happen? It feels like September just started. Oh well, today it is 5 months until my surgery, as I have it scheduled for March 1st 2011. I can hardly wait. Every day that I wake up, shower and look at myself I am a little more excited for that day. Of course I am also getting more and more excited about being able to take male hormones too, but first we are harvesting my eggs so that someday I can have a biological child if we want. 


It is hard, I am not passing hardly ever now. I wish I was, but I don't seem to know why I am not. I am hoping with the coming colder weather it will be easier to bind and wear layers and then pass. I am going for a walk with a friend this afternoon who is a new dad as well. I realize I don't know what to talk to him about or how to talk to him. Luckily he is super easy going. There are so many unknowns on this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;